rain-game rain-game

orginal style

In the world of games, this is no marvil, but I like'd it. You gave it an orginal style, that made up for some other aspects the game was lacking. Good job.

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

OMFG LOL

I praked this guy, and I think he thought it was funny too!!! 5 for you mister!

Who's That CLock-E-Mon?! Who's That CLock-E-Mon?!

Fifen

To easy....

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

To Fun!

Everyone should play this! I love every part of this game but the fact it's to short. Even that want hold me back from the 5 out of 5 I gave it! Make more!!!!

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Mario madness!

I loved this game. The good things about this game is it's style, it's just like the real game. The gun and the sound effects were also great. This is top notch stuff. I am giving this game a 5 out of 5.

Max Mission Max Mission

Not Bad!

The preloader is all ways a good start. Loading is always a problem but I can't let that effict my vote. Grapics are nice. I'd also like to say that your comments about the movie ad a nice tuch. Over all a good 4 out of 5.

Kill Bubbles (ppg) Kill Bubbles (ppg)

Not bad

Over all it it a good 3 out of 5. Bubbles is my faveroit powerpuff so I just had to play this. Sound was alright. Grapics was very good. Not bad, I liked it.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force CS Aqua Teen Hunger Force CS

Voted 3

I love ATHF, my faveroite charter is Master Shake. This sound bord has many sounds, as well a funnyness. It's not the best but I like it. You ger a 3 out of 5. Good Job.

stick chan stick chan

Bow to Kirby

Bow to the Kirb man. Ice Crew is da portal's kings. 5 for you.

Kitasume responds:

well umm thx for the 5 and not blamming me cause its a stick movie

End StrawBerryClock End StrawBerryClock

Nice game

Nice Anti Clock game, you really dont see them too much. I myself am a clock. I will be giving this game a 4 out of 5, for goodness and gold old fun.
-WhiteCherryClock